Sunday, November 06, 2005

American's Like Ochra

Ochra is one of those things that everyone KNOWS about, but nobody eats. Really, think about it...when was the last time you ate ochra?

News Flash: American's love ochra. Atleast it seems that way...I've eaten more ochra on this trip than I have in my entire life to date. In soups, curries, stews, gumbos, the list goes on!

Ochra, ever so delicious. The only question is...is it a vegetable? Or something entirely different?

------

American's love ochra. But that's not all that they love. They also apparently love liquid nitrogen.

Yah. This is the SINGLE weirdest thing about new york. No matter where you go, you're bound to come across liquid nitrogen, I kid you not.

There are these huge metal cannisters, about 5 feet tall, just randomly sitting next to the road all over the place...like I must walk about atleast 10 cannisters of the stuff on my way to work...just...there...next to the road.

Seems really unsafe to me...but what do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home